Writing is my number one coping tool in recovery. Spreading awareness and empowering those around me is my passion.
Luckily, these two things happen to coincide, and thus: my blog was born.
I don’t hold back-because I never want anyone else to feel alone. It’s honest, messy and sometimes embarrasing. But it is all worth it if I can affect just one person’s life for the better. This is my journey…
- What Kind Of Eating Disorder Do You Have?
- Eating Disorder Declarations
- Weathering The Storm
- “Wow, I’m Not the Only One”
- A Mind That Won’t Shut Off
- Coping with Change
- Life’s Troubles or Happy Thoughts?
- Choose Laugher over Sleep
- Find Your Voice
- The Dreaded “Tagged” Photo
- Feeling Light
- Joys/Worries of Unexpected Progress
- “Normal-People” Problems
- Tricks For Shopping Without ED
- Finding Strength in Breakdowns
- Deciding to Enter Treatment
- Do They Think I’m Fat?
- Taking Back July 4th